Can I run and Render MAYA on the new Mac book pro?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can with 2.66GHz+.
(Because the low-end models only provide you a graphics processor with shared main memory).
- Answered by Bjorgvin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I have the old mac book pro, does the new trackpad work ??
- Asked by Esteban B from Laredo
- 01 21, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have the old mac book pro, does the new trackpad work ??)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
mac book pro retina and sound cards
- Asked by Simone H from Venezuela
- 11 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (mac book pro retina and sound cards)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…