can I use this with MacBook Air?
I want to know if I can use this Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter to connect my MacBook Air 11" to a (LCD) projector.
- Asked by fn from Bacolod
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this with MacBook Air?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can. I was confused about it myself, but the thunderbolt connector that you have on your macbook air can be used as a Mini DisplayPort.. So you don't need to buy any other converters, either.
- Answered by Daniil C from Aventura
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Misha P from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, You can use this with MacBook Air :)
- Answered by Matt R from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You may want to contact the Apple Store to get the correct adapter. However, to answer part of your question, Yes, they make one.
Make sure you have the MacBook Model number, and the model of projector unit to get a fast and prompt answer. You may then buy online or at the Apple store.
- Answered by Donald B from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Can I use it for Macbook Air?
- Asked by Aryana J from Chantilly
- 12 15, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it for Macbook Air?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet
can i use it for macbook air?
- Asked by Tuka H
- 05 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use it for macbook air?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet