I am looking to play games on a CRT monitor using this adapter -- will using this adapter be truly lagless?
1 Answer from the Community
Need more info. What kind of computer (Memory, etc...) ? What kind of CRT? Ports on both. This adapter has many use's. There would need to be a cable from the adapter-to-CRT as well.
As for lag. That may depend on the computers power, memory, Chip (set), etc...
- Answered by Donald B from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?
- Asked by Mark B from Westland
- 02 25, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
can i browse applications from my iphone 4 on my tv using this cable
- Asked by Ismaeel N from Dubai
- 10 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i browse applications from my iphone 4 on my tv using this cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter