I want to know if this cable allows me to use my xbox on my mac using a vga cable sound isnt a problem as i have head phones plugged into my xbox
all i want to know is if the display of the xbox can be shown on the mac is there an app or something you download to switch between to mac and the xbox display
4 Answers from the Community
No, your best bet for displaying the Xbox on the Mac is something like the EyeTV Hybrid.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This adapter is for video OUT.. Plugging this into your XBOX (which, doesn't have a vga port?) would not result in the setup you desire.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, the cable only allows you to connect your Mac to other accessories, not other accessories to your Mac. There might be a display switcher application out there on the internet.
- Answered by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
As long as you have a Mac that isn't a laptop or an iMac you can share the monitor. Most LCD nowadays have two video ports, VGA D-SUB (the blue connector typically) DVI, and/or HDMI. So the Mac with this would connect to your VGA port, and get a HDMI cable for your Xbox. That's how I have mine setup, Xbox games look gorgeous on the LCD.
- Answered by Joshua E from Des Moines
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
does this usb cable comes with the plug head ?
- Asked by Edwin T from Kota Kinabalu
- 08 25, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (does this usb cable comes with the plug head ?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
can I use this to play xbox 360 on my mac?
- Asked by Teresa J from Teague
- 09 1, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this to play xbox 360 on my mac?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet