What adapter do i need to connect my MacBook Pro to a PC that will project my power point from my computer to the PC and then onto the screen?
1 Answer from the Community
you can just get a Minidisplay/VGA cable that will go from your macbook to a projector
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?
- Asked by Mark B from Westland
- 02 25, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…