What does mirror displays mean?
Some of the responses state that they had to mirror their displays when using the miniport to VGA cords. What does that mean?
- Asked by Victor F from Clarksville
- Flag as inappropriate (What does mirror displays mean?)
1 Answer from the Community
The main setting to note to get the (default) mirrored display is to go into the “Arrangement” tab. Once you are in there you should be able to see the “Mirror Displays” checkbox. Check the box (checked by default) to have what’s displayed on the MacBook display to be replicated to the external monitor.
- Answered by Duan M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this hdmi extend in addition to mirroring?
- Asked by Brian H from New York
- 05 9, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this hdmi extend in addition to mirroring?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet