Why a Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter doesn't work with a 37" Sony Bravia LCD TV ?
I've a MacBook Pro 13"3 from 2010/01 and I'm not able to use my 37" TV as an external monitor despite good resolution (1280x768) : the says 'out of standard" !
- Asked by fn from Saint Oyen
- Flag as inappropriate (Why a Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter doesn't work with a 37" Sony Bravia LCD TV ?)
1 Answer from the Community
To Anser your question.
Hi, On the Sony TVs you must switch from auto to ON.
To do this on your TV push the Home(Menu) button> Find Manage Inputs or Inputs>switch the PC from Auto to Always.
This may help and it may not. I would need to know the Model Number to give you an definitive answer.
Either way, It will work. It's in the programing of the TV, for PC input. Make sure everything is shut off to before you hook everything up.
- Answered by Donald B from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the lightning adapter work with a sony bravia TV and an iphone 6
- Asked by Brett L from Sault Ste Marie
- 01 8, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (does the lightning adapter work with a sony bravia TV and an iphone 6)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
how do i connect hdmi of sony lcd to displayport of mac os x
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 01 29, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect hdmi of sony lcd to displayport of mac os x)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter