Will this cable work with my macbook hooked up with this to my samsung 40 inch tv?
- Asked by Cameron P from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with my macbook hooked up with this to my samsung 40 inch tv?)
1 Answer from the Community
CP you need to have a HD tv if you dont this will not work if you do good!
first:buy a mini display port to DVI plug mini display port into mac.
Second you need to go to any electronic store i bought myne at frys and look for a cable that says"DVI to HDMI' or buy a cable that says "DVI to VGA".
third buy a HDMI cable
connect it to the HDMI on the DVI to HDMI on the cable.
fourth plug everything up correctly plug it up to your mac turn on tv to the right channel.
fifth FIRE UP THE MACS!!!!!!!!!!!
hoped this helped! NOTE: if this did not helped go tou www.Youtube.com and loook for videos.
This video was for educational uses only i am not responsible for any damage or hardware loss GOOD DAY.
- Answered by Randy N from Sulphur Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Macbook air 11" works with Samsung tv?
- Asked by Nixon L from Paralowie
- 01 26, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook air 11" works with Samsung tv?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet