does this product (ipod shuffle USB cable) work in PC or just in Mac?
1 Answer from the Community
The cable is compatible with both. One end connects into your' 3rd Gen. iPod Shuffle and the other is simply a generic USB jack. It will plug into any USB hub on your' PC or Mac and iTunes should automatically detect its presence.
- Answered by Jonathan M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Kaitlyn B from Roxbury
- 01 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Will this cable work with an ipod nano fourth generation?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- 01 11, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with an ipod nano fourth generation?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable