how do i know if my i pod is charging
1 Answer from the Community
You'll notice there's a light somewhere on the iPod that indicates it's charging. An amber colour means that it is charging, a green means it is fully charged. I believe this is the same for all generations of the shuffle.
- Answered by Benjamin W from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?
- Asked by Aaron B from Sun City West
- 05 20, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can you charge one ear pod while using the other?
- Asked by William B from Des Moines
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge one ear pod while using the other?)
- Asked about: AirPods