I have a 2 GB shuffle. which generation of USB cable do I need?
2 Answers from the Community
The GB doesn't matter, it's the generation that does. Most of the Shuffles use the standard USB with audio end that comes with the shuffles
- Answered by Cameron P from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if yours has no buttons or has buttons and is a square then this is cable is the choice. if you have a rectangular one with buttons, then get the ipod shuffle dock
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- 04 12, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Kaitlyn B from Roxbury
- 01 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter