I have a shuffle 1gb and need a USB cable. I don't know what generation it is. Can you help
3 Answers from the Community
You can go to Wikipedia and search iPod Shuffle and it will show you the different models.
- Answered by Virgil P from Vidalia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I think it is the second generation, if its the one thats somewhat square and has the controls built in, my answer should be correct. And for your info, the cable will NOT work with the shuffle you have.
- Answered by Tim M from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Go to the apple store near you and bring your iPod with you. They should be able to help.
Hope I helped!~ Good Luck.
- Answered by Ramla H from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this cable work with an ipod nano fourth generation?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- 01 11, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with an ipod nano fourth generation?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable