I need to connect my ipod shuffle, 3rd gen, to my car stereo. Is there any cable available for it that does not have a USB connection?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes there is. In my car I usually use an AUX cable instead of the USB cable that came with the shuffle and it works perfectly fine. I don't know if your car has an AUX connection but if it does all you need to do is plug in the cable to iPod and stereo then put the stereo in AUX mode and that should be it.
- Answered by Vicente D from Paramount
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Kaitlyn B from Roxbury
- 01 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?
- Asked by Brenda H from Scottsdale
- 09 4, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable