Is that just like a headphone plug on one end? I need a usb on one end and a headphone plug on the other for my i touch will this work? please help
1 Answer from the Community
it may be the same size but they are not identical. the shuffle has four separate pins inside the jack, while others have one fewer. plugging any other ipod into a usb jack through the headphones could lead to unwanted damage.
i do not know if you could take the shuffle's usb-3.5mm adapter and plug it into a usb type audio player, like in an automobile, or an xbox.
But i DO know that this will not work for syncing or charging any other device besides the shuffle.
- Answered by Joshua A from Millersville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a usb cable with dual lightning Ends to charge my iPad and iPhone together
- Asked by Jo Anne N from Chestertown
- 03 26, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a usb cable with dual lightning Ends to charge my iPad and iPhone together)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)