What type of cable is needed to connect my iPod shuffle 3G to my car (2010 Corolla) stereo system
My sons gave me an iPod shuffle 2 GB 3G when I purchased my new 2010 Corolla. How can I connect my iPod shuffle to the car stereo system. I tried conneting the USB cable which came with the iPod to the USB port in the car stereo but the system would not recognise it. What kind of cable do I need and where can I get it?
1 Answer from the Community
If your corolla has an auxiliary (headphone) jack, then just find one that has that has the same input on either sides (similar to speakers connecting to a computer's earphones input) and you are set. If not, then you could get a cassette tape that has a headphone jack attached to it. Here is one i found: Monster iCarPlay Cassette 800 for iPhone and iPod
- Answered by Justin A from East Otis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I haven iPOD 15GB and need it to connect to a new USB for my new car. Which cable?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- 10 23, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (I haven iPOD 15GB and need it to connect to a new USB for my new car. Which cable?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable