What type of cable is needed to connect my iPod shuffle 3G to my car (2010 Corolla) stereo system
My sons gave me an iPod shuffle 2 GB 3G when I purchased my new 2010 Corolla. How can I connect my iPod shuffle to the car stereo system. I tried conneting the USB cable which came with the iPod to the USB port in the car stereo but the system would not recognise it. What kind of cable do I need and where can I get it?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is this what I need to sync my phone to my car's navigation system. I have the usb cable but need the adapter
- Asked by Malinda W from Las Vegas
- 10 8, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (is this what I need to sync my phone to my car's navigation system. I have the usb cable but need the adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
What cable do I need to connect my macpro to a smartboard system?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 01 10, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my macpro to a smartboard system?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter