airport express multi amp/speaker/system
I want to just extend my wireless system. I DO NOT WANT TO USE THE AIRPLAY OPTION.
So can I use say Pandora, Tunein etc. and select my wireless instead of Airplay and send the same thing to both my express units? (2) That way I can play to my stereo/ amp /speaker/ volume controlled in two places at the same time. I am not sure my question is clear since I seem to be getting different replays.
I currently have the 1st gen. express and play into my amp vis a cable. I see that amp port is still on the new gen. so I was in hope this can be done.
- Asked by Gary S from Lake Oswego
- Flag as inappropriate (airport express multi amp/speaker/system)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
On the Mac with the new USB c multi use input connect how can you hook up , say, a scanner, external disk drive and charge at the same time w/ 1 port
- Asked by Robert A C from Stuart
- 11 30, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (On the Mac with the new USB c multi use input connect how can you hook up , say, a scanner, external disk drive and charge at the same time w/ 1 port)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Where can you use the AirPort Express?
- Asked by Justin B from Largo
- 03 2, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can you use the AirPort Express?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
No answers yet