If I were to start my own wireless network, whould I still need a modem or could I plug my ADSL2 line straight into it?
If not, which modem would be best? I believe we have a splitter from the phone line to the ADSL...
1 Answer from the Community
You would still need an ADSL modem. Previously I used a Zoom ADSL
modem, which worked great, but now I just use the wireless router my ISP sent me (just turning off the wireless function of course and using the airport instead)
- Answered by Paul J from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What modem recommended for ADSL 2 ?
- Asked by Johan R from Auckland
- 06 13, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (What modem recommended for ADSL 2 ?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Does the line out work with the microphone on the Apple Earbuds?
- Asked by Chase S from Omaha
- 07 16, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the line out work with the microphone on the Apple Earbuds?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White