Is there a way to access both optical and analog audio outputs simultaneously?
analog for external speaker amplifier and toslink for av system
- Asked by Ed T from Locust Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to access both optical and analog audio outputs simultaneously?)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately, no. You could either forward the signal (that got to your av system by toslink), from your av system to the external speakers via wires, or if this is not practical, you would need two Airport Express units, one near your external speakers, and the other near your av system. Good luck!
- Answered by Michael V from Barrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Digital to analog conversion of audio
- Asked by Ernest P from Tallahassee
- 09 20, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital to analog conversion of audio)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet