Does this product have a warranty?
- Asked by Jaime C from Moreno Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product have a warranty?)
2 Answers from the Community
LIMITED WARRANTY – APPLE ACCESSORY: "Your APPLE hardware product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase."
After buying several power power adapters for my MacBook Pro over the last three years, an Apple Store employee told us about the one year warranty and exchanged our defective MagSafe 85 Watts free of charge--just need receipt and product box. I wish I had known that before!
- Answered by Richard L from Burlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Only against defect in manufacturing or incomplete product, and for 30 days (standard store warranty). There is no warranty against physical damage, I.E. frayed cord.
To avoid a frayed cord, never wrap using included clips, rather wrap in a large loop and secure using velcro.
- Answered by David R from Indio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the warranty on this product?
- Asked by Jim C from Hillsboro
- 07 15, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty on this product?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme