How do I use the Magsafe power adapter?
It's in two pieces. Do they connect? Do I use both at the same time? I plugged the white box into the wall and the other end into the computer and it appears to be recharging. What do I do with the other piece that has a wall receptacle prong, but I don't know what to do with the other end!
- Asked by Gail H from Westminster
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I use the Magsafe power adapter?)
1 Answer from the Community
The prongs piece comes apart from the white box by sliding it out. You may then slide the long corded piece in for extra length!
- Answered by Paul J R from Dearborn Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with a 85W MagSafe Power Adapter?
- Asked by Elizabeth S from San Jose
- 12 30, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a 85W MagSafe Power Adapter?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Where can I buy the 60W MagSafe power adapter with "L" style connector?
- Asked by Jennifer P from San Diego
- 02 4, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I buy the 60W MagSafe power adapter with "L" style connector?)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter