I am traveling to Amsterdam & Barcelona - need info about Voltage, not plug adapters. Will iPhone charger work with the Euro voltage (220V, 50Hz)?
3 Answers from the Community
iPhone chargers work from 110-240V. No issues on the voltage for the iPhone USB power adapter. It is designed to work worldwide thus the 100-240V.
- Answered by Andrew Yu Xuan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use my adapter for Mac Pro with 220 Voltage?
- Answered by Hosny E from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Well folks, I have returned from Europe (Amsterdam & Barcelona) and I am happy to report that my Magsafe power adapter for my MacBook does, indeed, function on European voltage (220 VAC, 50 Hz). That is, once I acquired appropriate plug adapters.
Those iPhone & iPod 5W USB wall chargers also worked fine with plug adapters. And, finally, Apple makes a European USB charger, Model # A1400. Not sure where to buy them in the States.
- Answered by Stephen F from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The Ipad charger for American 110 volt 60 Hz. Is it also 240 volt 50 Hz?
- Asked by George M from Fairfield
- 04 1, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (The Ipad charger for American 110 volt 60 Hz. Is it also 240 volt 50 Hz?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Will MagSafe 2 from USA work in Europe with 220 v and plug adapter only? Or does it need a voltage converter?
- Asked by Martin L from New York
- 04 21, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will MagSafe 2 from USA work in Europe with 220 v and plug adapter only? Or does it need a voltage converter?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
Do any of these adapters work in Lebanon?
- Asked by Lama A from Norman
- 02 23, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Do any of these adapters work in Lebanon?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet