I ordered a 65w adapter for my powerbook g4 and they sent me a 45w by mistake. Will it hurt my laptop if I use the 45w one?
1 Answer from the Community
nope. if the screen is 15 to 17 inches, it will not charge the laptop. it will keep it running though. to use it for charging, shut down or put the powerbook g4 to sleep
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the difference between the two power adapters?
- Asked by Deborah E from Canby
- 06 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the two power adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…