Can I connect a JVC HM100 via USB or SDHC card to the iPad to check video footage?
I would love to be able to view recently shot footage on my iPad when onsite using the JVC HM-100. I don't expect the iPad to act as a monitor (although that would be incredibly excellent if someone can invent a way to do that) but simply allow me to check footage on a screen other than the crummy lcd on the camera.
My understanding is that the HM100 uses the Sony XDCAM EX encoder in an FCP compatible .mov wrapper?
JVC shoots at 720p or 1080i, if that makes any diference.
Thanks in advance fro any answers
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will the sd card reader work with iPad 6th generation?
- Asked by William B from Cape May
- 13 Feb 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the sd card reader work with iPad 6th generation?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
can i send pics from a card reader to my iphone4 via the usb lead
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 28 Mar 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i send pics from a card reader to my iphone4 via the usb lead)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable