Can I cull RAW photos on the iPad then transfer the "selects" to my Mac with Aperture 3?
Here is what I'd like to do.
1. Shoot RAW on my Canon 7D camera
2. Transfer the unmodified RAW images to the iPad for viewing (using this connection kit)
3. Discard unwanted shots on the iPad
4. Connect the iPad and import the remaining (unmodified) RAW images into Aperture 3
If this procedure works, then I can avoid the step of camera-to-Aperture3 import.
I just don't want to lose any quality along the way.
- Asked by fn from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I cull RAW photos on the iPad then transfer the "selects" to my Mac with Aperture 3?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now