Has anyone tried to connect a mouse to the iPad USB port?
I'd love to use a mouse to control the LogmeIn App through the iPad. Connecting to my work and home PC's through the iPad is an incredible experience, but controlling the mouse cursor by touch is a nightmare. It's hard to use touch to control a non-touch operating system. Thanks!
- Asked by Dan B from Carlsbad
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried to connect a mouse to the iPad USB port?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?
- Asked by James M from Outer Cove
- 04 29, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
can I use this port to run my Sonos stero system.
- Asked by Bruce B from Bellevue
- 02 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this port to run my Sonos stero system.)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter