I can understand the iPad converting NEFs to JPEGS for viewing, but can the iPAD be used to store the NEF files for later syncing to the desk top
1 Answer from the Community
When you plug the iPad into your computer, you can open it up like a USB drive and they'll be a DCIM folder with all the imported pictures.
One note: it does NOT keep the structure from your card (i.e. if your card has a specific naming format for the folders).
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you view the files stored remotely?
- Asked by Kenny W from Mansfield
- 12 27, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you view the files stored remotely?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Can my ipad view raw and JPG images directly in camera instead of having to download big files to ipad?
- Asked by Wu L from Toronto
- 11 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can my ipad view raw and JPG images directly in camera instead of having to download big files to ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter