I see people saying that you can import pictures from the iphone but what about other phones?
I have the htc hd2 so if anyone knows for sure it will work with that one then that would be great!
- Asked by Caitlin D from Beggs
- Flag as inappropriate (I see people saying that you can import pictures from the iphone but what about other phones?)
1 Answer from the Community
I personally haven't tried the HTC HD2 but I have tried my Blackberry Curve with the SD card slot and the USB cable with no luck. It actually charged the Blackberry (when I used the USB cable) for a short time until it said the device uses too much power. I checked the Internet to see if anyone else has gotten it to work and haven't been able to find a thing. I think I'll give it another shot later and try it with a Samsung, Nokia and Motorola phone and see if those work but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Also if you were wondering if you would be able to transfer screen captures from your iPod touch to your iPad using this gadget as well it seems like you're out of luck.
This is very disappointing since my Blackberry and iPod are on me all the time and I thought I'd be able to save time by transferring them directly into the iPad instead of to iPhoto then selecting the event in iTunes which is a bit cumbersome.
FYI I also tried it with my Kodak digital cam's SD card and it worked like a charm. Lets you delete photos as well as import them into the photos app.
Hope this helps
- Answered by Dexter B from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to know if all of my pictures are imported to photos app on mac
- Asked by Jessica G from Oak Lawn
- 06 10, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (how to know if all of my pictures are imported to photos app on mac)
- Asked about: Mac
Does the Lightning to SD Card adaptor have an option to import photos from phone directly to your cloud instead of the device itself?
- Asked by Tim S from Buffalo
- 02 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lightning to SD Card adaptor have an option to import photos from phone directly to your cloud instead of the device itself?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader