I transfer pictures from SD to iPad then iPad to iPhoto or Aperture, my camera is 14MP, are the photos coming in to iPhoto full 14MP resolution?
I take pictures and transfer them from my Camera to my iPad and then delete them off the SD card. I am not concerned with how the pictures show up on the ipad as much as I am with the final result of the pictures. I then transfer the pictures from the iPad to iPhoto or Aperture. Are my pictures on iPhoto/Aperture going to be full resolution or are they downsized because of the intermediate iPad transfer. If they are downsized, how much are we talking here in terms of megapixels. THANKS!
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, they come through at the full resolution. They are not altered.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera
- Asked by Diana A from Melbourne
- 06 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter