Is there enough clearance for the USB adapter to fit on the iPad dock?
The iPad dock seems pretty thin, just wondering if it fits cleanly into the dock port on the back, or if it's too thick for that.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there enough clearance for the USB adapter to fit on the iPad dock?)
3 Answers from the Community
The answer to your question is YES...you can plug the camera connection kit into the back of either dock and import your photos that way! It says so in the descriptions of both the keyboard dock and the standard dock!
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, you must take it off.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can't use the USB connection kit adapter with the ipad dock. The ipad photo connection kit (USB and SD) plug into the 30 pin port located on the bottom of the ipad (this is the standard port seen on ipods and iphones) this is also the same where the ipad would plug into the dock. The ipad can not be connected to multiple 30 pin accessories at once (like the camera connection kit, dock, keyboard dock, vga adapter, etc).
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this dock work with a lifeproof case?
- Asked by Dustin F from Helena
- 01 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this dock work with a lifeproof case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Will this work with the universal dock?
- Asked by Jerry M from Newbury Park
- 12 23, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the universal dock?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet