Transferred Pics to my iPad: What happens next?
1. If I transfer photos to my iPad using the camera connection kit, do I have the option to delete them from my camera memory in this process, or by transferring do they only make a copy of what is on the camera, preserving the original? My goal is to have a copy in both places and I wont buy the iPad and Connection kit unless it can work in this way.
2. Now that I have transferred photos to my iPad, how do I get them onto my Windows XP computer and copied into the 'my pictures' folder? I have read that the images become locked in to apple's proprietary database and they cannot be extracted without a third party application - is this true?
- Asked by Christopher C from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (Transferred Pics to my iPad: What happens next?)
1 Answer from the Community
Purchased and discovered all works quite well. Canon XSI connected to USB connector. Option is available to copy, then to delete if desired from the camera. So I can keep a copy in two places.
Synchronizing to a PC provides two options
1 - windows will detect the iPad as a camera and provides the option to use the camera scanner wizard to move photos to a windows folder of your choice.
2- you may sync the photos via iTunes to a folder of your choice and seems to maintain the relationship with iTunes permanently or until you choose to unchecked the active folder and content.
- Answered by Christopher C from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I sync new music downloaded from iTunes onto iPad 2 directly to iPod nano 5th gen? I know pics yes, but what about music?
- Asked by Melissa B from Ilion
- 12 21, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync new music downloaded from iTunes onto iPad 2 directly to iPod nano 5th gen? I know pics yes, but what about music?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance
- Asked by Patricia T from Fort Worth
- 03 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…