When photos are imported how will the new photos be organized? Will they be placed in folders or will an app be availabe to organize them.
When photos are imported via itunes they are organized on the ipad as they were from your computer. Since photos are not organized on a camera by folders, how will they be imported on the ipad? I don't want to import 100's of photos without some way of organizing them in some manageable way.
3 Answers from the Community
According to Apple:
"After you make the connection, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which pictures to import, then organizes the selected photos into albums. When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos on your iPad are added to your computer's photo library."
I would imagine that any truly complex filing would still have to be done using iTunes and re-sync-ing your device.
- Answered by Christopher G from Sturbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
All photos that are uploaded are sorted by 'ALL IMPORTED (NOTE: if you have private photos, be careful since this folder will contain EVERY UPLOADED picture in 1 large folder)', 'LAST IMPORT' & will be separated by 'event', which is the date they were taken and/or uploaded. I have also found that some of my uploaded photos cannot be deleted using the trashcan icon, & can only be removed by syncing your iPad with a computer.
- Answered by Samantha P from Northridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You organize them with the iPad photo app.
- Answered by Gary A from Albuquerque
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this adapter work with Sony Alpha formatted SD cards?
- Asked by Brad D from Oakdale
- 12 9, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Sony Alpha formatted SD cards?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
Can I use this for an iPhone 5 to import photos? Is there an app that I can use to allow it to happen?
- Asked by William D from Rancho Santa Fe
- 07 25, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this for an iPhone 5 to import photos? Is there an app that I can use to allow it to happen?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
how to know if all of my pictures are imported to photos app on mac
- Asked by Jessica G from Oak Lawn
- 06 10, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (how to know if all of my pictures are imported to photos app on mac)
- Asked about: Mac