Will it be possible to get the vidoes which I made with my cam?
2 Answers from the Community
According to Apple, the answer is yes. Apple says;
"The iPad Camera Connection Kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera’s USB cable or directly from an SD card."
It would also be safe to assume that videos made with an iPhone would copy.
- Answered by Christopher G from Sturbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, videos can be transferred.
- Answered by Gary A from Albuquerque
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is it possible to get Wifi if i used a telephone wire????
- Asked by Jeff F from Garden Lake
- 08 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (is it possible to get Wifi if i used a telephone wire????)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Is it possible to get optical output from the stereo port?
- Asked by Seokyoung A from Edinburg
- 05 22, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to get optical output from the stereo port?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White