can you recycle the power adapter?
Simply put, I have a 60W MagicSafe Power Adapter and the cable white casing has started to come off (literally can see the green power cable at places). Rather than throw it out, I want to know if you can recycle it so it doesn't harm the environment.
Is it possible?
If so, where can I recycle it? - do I have to take it into an Apple Store, or can I put it in my recycle bin at home?
If not, it'll go in the trash.
Thanks if you can help.
- Asked by Adam K
- Flag as inappropriate (can you recycle the power adapter?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How do you supply power to this adapter?
- Asked by Ashwin C from Warring Ton
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you supply power to this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
What is the physical size of this power adapter?
- Asked by Justin T from Rosemount
- 10 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the physical size of this power adapter?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter