I am traveling to Amsterdam & Barcelona - need info about Voltage, not plug adapters. Will iPhone charger work with the Euro voltage (220V, 50Hz)?
3 Answers from the Community
iPhone chargers work from 110-240V. No issues on the voltage for the iPhone USB power adapter. It is designed to work worldwide thus the 100-240V.
- Answered by Andrew Yu Xuan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use my adapter for Mac Pro with 220 Voltage?
- Answered by Hosny E from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Well folks, I have returned from Europe (Amsterdam & Barcelona) and I am happy to report that my Magsafe power adapter for my MacBook does, indeed, function on European voltage (220 VAC, 50 Hz). That is, once I acquired appropriate plug adapters.
Those iPhone & iPod 5W USB wall chargers also worked fine with plug adapters. And, finally, Apple makes a European USB charger, Model # A1400. Not sure where to buy them in the States.
- Answered by Stephen F from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can the Airport Extreme work on 220v
- Asked by James S from Portales
- 08 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Airport Extreme work on 220v)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
No answers yet
Does it work in South Korea (220V)?
- Asked by Manuel B from Miami
- 07 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work in South Korea (220V)?)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
Will MagSafe 2 from USA work in Europe with 220 v and plug adapter only? Or does it need a voltage converter?
- Asked by Martin L from New York
- 04 21, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will MagSafe 2 from USA work in Europe with 220 v and plug adapter only? Or does it need a voltage converter?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…