I have a 2002 iBook, model no. A1005, power req's 24dc/1.875A. Will this power adapter work with it? If not, which will?
1 Answer from the Community
No it will not work. This magsafe adapter is for the Macbook series. You need the "Extra Portable Power Adapter - 65W (for iBook & PowerBook)"
Do a search for Adapters in the Apple Store and you will see it.
- Answered by Donna E from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do the previous USB power adapters work with this new cable?
- Asked by Ignacio R from Doral
- 09 16, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the previous USB power adapters work with this new cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
What is the physical size of this power adapter?
- Asked by Justin T from Rosemount
- 10 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the physical size of this power adapter?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter