I have a MacBook Pro 17" from 2007. It came with a model A1290 85w power adapter that is now completely shot. Will this adapter work?
Is there any power adapter that will replace the 85w Mag Safe model A1290? If not does Apple still sell the A1290?
1 Answer from the Community
No. You will need to purchase the 85w Power Adapter specifically marked 15-to-17-inch MacBook Pro. Don't worry, it's the same price.
- Answered by Jacob H from Kingston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have an 85W MagSafe Power Adapter. Will this extension cable work with it? If not, what do I need?
- Asked by Martha S from Dothan
- 10 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an 85W MagSafe Power Adapter. Will this extension cable work with it? If not, what do I need?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable