I have an older (2 year) MacBook Pro. Can I use the 85w adapter that came with the older laptop as a spare for the new model?
1 Answer from the Community
Sure, that shouldn't be a problem, assuming they are the same screen size.
- Answered by Michelle P from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use 85 w magsafe power extension cord with my newer 60w power adapter?
- Asked by Kerrie S from North Weymouth
- 07 6, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use 85 w magsafe power extension cord with my newer 60w power adapter?)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
MacBook Air 11 to older TV
- Asked by Anne-viviane M from Waterloo
- 11 21, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air 11 to older TV)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet