I'm traveling to egypt for vacation - is there an adapter I can use with my 85W Mag Safe that slides on in place of the US two prong adapter?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Yes, The Apple travel adapter kit under Mac Accessories and under Power in the Apple Store.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions