My A1222 charger has just died, does this product replace it or do I need to replace it with what I had originally? I have a May 2008 17" MP
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I have same laptop as you, and I have a new one, the new charger, charges both.
The old charger, the one that died on you only charges the older laptop. You can find the old ones online but every add is sketchy, it's either not an original apple model and they trick you or sneak in the "compatible" word, or it's a refurbished and it's missing either the short plug, or the extender cord, you should get both otherwise it's not worth it.
This current model works, I've charged my old system with it many times, but I still have the old one working too.
Like many others mention the key is that you need 85W and both the old and this new one are 85W.
- Answered by Jason B from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a macbook pro and I just replaced a dead hard drive. I have no original discs, can I still buy Snow Leopard and perform a fresh install?
- Asked by Cesar F from Downey
- 10 20, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a macbook pro and I just replaced a dead hard drive. I have no original discs, can I still buy Snow Leopard and perform a fresh install?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Where can i purchase an Airpod charger?
- Asked by Jerry W from Mc Lean
- 02 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can i purchase an Airpod charger?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is this the same as an A1/72?
- Asked by Barbara H
- 03 15, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the same as an A1/72?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
No answers yet