Can 3 college students not living at the same address use the family pack or do we all need to buy it separately?
I'd like to save money if at all possible.
1 Answer from the Community
Saving money is great, but violating the Terms of the Software License is not a good option. Always protect and preserve your ethics. The Family Pack is clearly described as such, and should only be installed on multiple machines owned and operated with a single "Family".
- Answered by Larry P from Little Rock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which is better for a college business student?
- Asked by Ashleigh F from Corbin
- 10 30, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better for a college business student?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet
Would you recommend the iPad Pro for college students?
- Asked by Caleb G from Frisco
- 05 7, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Would you recommend the iPad Pro for college students?)
- Asked about: iPad