Can I have both boot camp Windows V7 and VMfusion with XP (SP3) on the computer at the same time. Yes, I know that I can only use one at a time..tnx
1 Answer from the Community
Yes but make sure that you have all of your sharing sorted out because Windows 7 supports virtualization and thus if you don't know what you are doing and/or have multi-threading Macs (especially PCs on a mixed network) be careful because you can get your hardware virtualized and confused and you may not notice because of the drivers loaded somewhat natively with bootcamp.
- Answered by Alfred S from West Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this displayport adapter work with windows xp on boot camp?
- Asked by Stuart A from Lafayette
- 10 30, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this displayport adapter work with windows xp on boot camp?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Can it connect to non internet devices under Boot Camp?
- Asked by Nicholas J from Orlando
- 03 29, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it connect to non internet devices under Boot Camp?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
Does it works on Boot Camp window 7?
- Asked by Chan Y from Petaling Jaya
- 03 31, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works on Boot Camp window 7?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
No answers yet