can i run snow leopard on a itouch?
i had a old shuffle connected to my laptop and was using disk utility and saw the utility recognized the shuffle as a 1GB hard disk and i could partition it like any other hard disk. i also have a old iTouch and if i were to install snow leopard or even lion to it, would it work or even just boot? and is that technically jail breaking an iTouch even though i'm putting apple software onto the device?
- Asked by Diane H from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run snow leopard on a itouch?)
1 Answer from the Community
No. Snow Leopard is only for the Mac computers. The iPhone and iPod touch run IOS, the newest version of IOS is IOS 5. As to the reason why you are seeing the iPods as a hard disk, its more than likely because in iTunes 'Enable disk space' is turned on. This feature is convenient for holding your reports in a pinch or music from friends. You can still format the disk and everything but it is easier to just select and delete what you need to remove. I would not repartition the drive due to the fact of messing up your iPod.
- Answered by Josiah B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
itouch be plugged into ipad
- Asked by Jonathan C from Hasbrouck Heights
- 09 29, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (itouch be plugged into ipad)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
Can you run or exercise with these?
- Asked by Todd E from Toms River
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you run or exercise with these?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet