Can I save files as PDF using the standard softwares/applications of a newly purchased MacBook Pro? Thank you!
I usually share documents with colleagues as PDF (converted from Word, Excel, Powerpoint, pictures, and even websites converted as PDF); so as to avoid accidental and/or unauthorized revisions in the documents.
In this regard, I just want to know if I can do the same thing using the "in the box" softwares/applications of a newly purchase MacBook Pro, or if I need to purchase the Adobe Professional software/application.
I have yet to decide whether to get the MacBook Pro 13" or the 15"; and I hope to make the purchase later this month or early May.
1 Answer from the Community
Using OS X you easily can save any file to PDF via the "print" dialog. Simply click on the "PDF" button, and select "Save as PDF...".
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I save PDF directly to iPad Pro?
- Asked by Brian D from Alexandria
- 01 18, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I save PDF directly to iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
If i open a pdf file on the iPad pro can i then draw on it "on screen" and save a final image/pdf with a new name showing my comments?
- Asked by Steve I
- 03 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (If i open a pdf file on the iPad pro can i then draw on it "on screen" and save a final image/pdf with a new name showing my comments?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
Is this cable used to transfer files between two macs?
- Asked by Kiyomi R from Carpinteria
- 03 20, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cable used to transfer files between two macs?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Blac…