Can I upgrade to Leopard & if so then what version of it? Amazon has version 10.5.4 & 10.5.6 I have Powerbook G4 OSX 10.4.11, 1.67 GHz, 512MB. Thnx
2 Answers from the Community
You can upgrade to Leopard (10.5+), but not to Snow Leopard (10.6+).
It doesn't matter which DVD you buy (10.5.4, or 10.5.6) because you will need to update to 10.5.8 anyway (a free download via software update).
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the same problem i am running 10.4.11 right now and i called Mac supports yesterday and they told me i can upgrade right to snow leopard as long as my computer has 1G of data and not the 512MB. However, if you do only have 512MB you can purchase more memory from the Mac store and instal it, there is directions on doing it correctly as i looked into it myself just in case.
- Answered by Sarah C from Kitchener
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it possible to view Amazon Instant Videos through this cable?
- Asked by Steven L from Saratoga
- 01 1, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to view Amazon Instant Videos through this cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Airplay compatibility with G4 Macs
- Asked by Calhoun B from Mebane
- 07 16, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Airplay compatibility with G4 Macs)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet