can i use one intel pc whit windows to uograde to mac
dell vostro 200
485 gb hd,3.5 gb memory,intel processor e7400 dual core,windows 7,
1 Answer from the Community
You will not be able to install Mac OS X on a normal PC. The only way to get Mac OS X if you don't have an actual Mac is to buy a Mac. If you do not want to spend so much money to buy a fancy one, I would suggest buying the Mac Mini. It is the cheapest Mac out there and it is still a pretty powerful computer. You will also be able to run Windows on it to if you desire. Just a warning, Boot Camp (the software that allows you to run Windows on your Mac) isn't fully compatible with Windows 7. However, it is fully compatible with Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) and XP.
- Answered by Jerry P from Fayetteville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I want to use my Mac Book Pro, Intel Chip w/Parrallel 5, as a second monitor with my office PC running windows XP. What cables and how do I do it?
- Asked by Harris B from East Islip
- 01 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my Mac Book Pro, Intel Chip w/Parrallel 5, as a second monitor with my office PC running windows XP. What cables and how do I do it?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Can I sync right AirPod to one device and left to another ?
- Asked by Justin L
- 01 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync right AirPod to one device and left to another ?)
- Asked about: AirPods