Can I use the Snow Leopard OS to install an OS on my macbook w/o an OS?
My macbook's OS was deleted, so when I turn the computer on it has a disk with a ? mark on it.
- Asked by Julie P from Buras
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Snow Leopard OS to install an OS on my macbook w/o an OS?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. It will do a full install.
- Answered by Justin G from New Port Richey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
well.. that depends which you buy.. the normal package which is $29 its an upgrade..so practically.. u need to own an entire OS of an older version only Snow leopard can be installed. You also must make sure that your macbook is also intel-based.
The other package known as the 'macbox' contain a full version of the entire os but it includes 2 other big packages iLife+iWork 09'
Good luck deciding!
- Answered by Andrew E from Selangor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- 02 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)