Can OSI 6 be updated to OSI 9?
My macbook pro was purchased in 2009. Can I update the OSI 6. to OSI 9?
- Asked by Judy D from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate (Can OSI 6 be updated to OSI 9?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can upgrade directly from OS 10.6.8 to OS 10.7, OS 10.8, or 10.11.
OS 10.9 and OS 10.10 are not available (unless you have already downloaded them with your Apple ID). Any Mac that can run OS 10.9 or OS 10.10 can also run OS 10.11. OS 10.9, OS 10.10 and OS 10.11 were/are all free. To download and install OS 10.11, simply use the App Store app on your Mac. (App Store app is on all Macs from OS 10.6.8 and later.)
OS 10.7 and OS 10.8 are available by purchasing a redemption code from the online Apple Store, then follow instructions to redeem code through the App Store app to download and install those versions of OS X.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I upgrade MacBook4,1 (early 2008) to anything 10.9 or higher?
- Asked by Michael D from Walla Walla
- 09 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade MacBook4,1 (early 2008) to anything 10.9 or higher?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Do I got to pay to do a update on iPhone 6
- Asked by Solena G from Newark
- 10 31, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I got to pay to do a update on iPhone 6)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet