can snow leopard support adobe illustrator CS6? It says it requires 10.6.8.
- Asked by Rosanna L from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (can snow leopard support adobe illustrator CS6? It says it requires 10.6.8.)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, 10.6.8 is the most up to date version of Snow Leopard, which is available via Software Update after you install any earlier version of Snow Leopard.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Snow Leopard is OS 10.6.x.
Go to Apple Menu --> About This Mac. Under the large "Mac OS X" type in the info window that appears, there is the "Version" number. If it is 10.6.8 you are all set.
If it is OS 10.6 (or 10.6.1) to OS 10.6.7, simply go to the Apple Menu and select "Software Update" to update the Mac OS to the latest version of Snow Leopard, which happens to be 10.6.8.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If 10.6.8 is required by Adobe, Snow Leopard should run it fine. You may check to see if your system could use any RAM upgrades before hand so the computer isn't maxed out when running it.
- Answered by Joshua F from Bowling Green
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use the new Time Capsule on machines running 10.6.8?
- Asked by Phil C. B from Gainesville
- 06 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the new Time Capsule on machines running 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- 02 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)