do i have to wipe my mac?
when i get the cd in the mail and i load it into my computer will it erase all my sutff? will i need to save it to a flash drive?
- Asked by Richard L from Stuart
- Flag as inappropriate (do i have to wipe my mac?)
3 Answers from the Community
No the New Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard will upgrade everything to the new operating system.
- Answered by George J. H from Grand Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no, you can just insert the disc and choose to upgrade your system to Snow Leopard.
- Answered by Arjan V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I would recommend it only if you don't have many things to backup (creating a second copy of stuff). I did the update and didn't have any problems with it but remember that you must have an Intel CPU (Core 2 Duo/ Xeon...). Hope I answered your question- kkdart
- Answered by Kirill D from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How do you keep the silicone cover clean? Can you wipe it with wet towel?
- Asked by Andrea M from Edmonton
- 04 10, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you keep the silicone cover clean? Can you wipe it with wet towel?)
- Asked about: Silicone Case for 9.7-inch iPad Pro…
How easy is the case to clean?
- Asked by Jardin L from Fairview
- 01 15, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is the case to clean?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…