Do I need to reinstall all third party apps affter upgrading to snow leopard?
1 Answer from the Community
You don't have to reinstall *all* third party apps, but some that are known to be incompatible are disabled once the upgrade is complete. Those you will need to either reinstall or replace.
- Answered by Nicholas S from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the USB port power third party peripherals?
- Asked by Steven H
- 12 23, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB port power third party peripherals?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Is the SuperDrive manufactured by Apple or a third party?
- Asked by Daniel S from Edmonds
- 01 25, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the SuperDrive manufactured by Apple or a third party?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive